Resourceful, innovative and flexible. Ability to lead diverse teams of professionals to new levels of success in a variety of highly competitive and fast-paced environments.
Strong technical and business qualifications with a total work experience of more than 10 years. Ability to successfully analyze an organization’s critical business requirements, identify deficiencies and potential opportunities, and develop innovative and cost-effective solutions for enhancing competitiveness, increasing revenues, and improving customer service offerings.
- Post Graduation MBA, (major in Systems and minor Marketing). In the year 2006
- Graduated from Punjab University Chandigarh in Arts stream. In the year 2004
- 12th from CBSE Board in Vocational Stream (Electronics). In the year 1999
- 10th from CBSE Board. In the year 1997
- Participated in Inter School Football Championship in the year 1999.
- Participated in 8th State Level Vocational [Fault Finding] Competition in the year 1998–99.
- Professional Black Belt Degree 1st DAN (Sho-Dan) Holder in (Shotokan) Karate.
- Gold medalist in Various National & International Karate Championships.
- Patient Listener
- Positive Attitude
- Innovative and Creative
- Strong Learning Capabilities