Recharging iPhone blamed for another serious shock in China

A shock from an iPhone being recharged is being blamed for shocking another user in China, leaving a man in a coma for the past 10 days.

Wu Jian Tong received an electric shock when he picked up an
iPhone 4 while it was recharging, according to a report in Beijing Wan Bao that was translated by ZDNet. The incident, which according to Wu’s sister occurred July 8 when Wu was plugging in the handset, left the 30-year-old man in a coma at a Beijing hospital.

The charger was later found to be either a counterfeit or third-party product, according to the report. The death of a 23-year-old…

Continued here: Recharging iPhone blamed for another serious shock in China

iphone car insurance quotes

About The Author

RSS Hot Search Trends

Archives

Subscribe to Blog via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 379 other subscribers