This week in Crave: The high-flying edition
A real-life Assassin’s Creed sequence full of jumps, climbs, and rolls.
(Credit: Video screenshot by Amanda Kooser/CNET)
Too busy deciding whether you’d rather live in a “Star Wars” or “Star Trek” universe to keep up with Crave all week? Dial back your sci-fi daydreams for a moment and catch up on what you missed.
– Finally! Video proof that Assassin’s Creed is really just parkour.
– Grand Theft Auto gets a “Back to the Future” wardrobe.
– What’s that we spot overhead? Oh, just 50 flying LED drones.
– We like butt-mounted iPhone bike lights and we cannot lie.
– What if the iPhone 5 and the…
See original here: This week in Crave: The high-flying edition