This week in Crave: The joy-riding edition
It’s bigger on the inside.
(Credit: Empira )
Feeling sad that you can’t drive this life-size Lego big rig? At least you can turn your car into a Tardis or NCC-1701 for $15 or less. And more news to cheer you up:
– No bike lane? No problem. Make your own.
– Will we be seeing two new Nexus tablets before year’s end?
– A 625-foot tall Ferris wheel? That’s a whole lot of Ferris wheel.
– The Ostrich Pillow is your own personal public-nap tunnel.
– Ready for Facebook friend updates to invade your Caller ID?
– TSA officer takes traveler’s iPad home for permanent screening.
– RoboCop in real life?…
Here is the original post: This week in Crave: The joy-riding edition