NASA’s future exploration of ocean worlds is enabled by Hubble’s monitoring of Europa’s putative plume activity and Cassini’s long-term investigation of the Enceladus plume. In particular, both investigations are laying the groundwork for NASA’s Europa Clipper mission, which is planned for launch in the 2020s.Read More
The new findings are an independent line of evidence that hydrothermal activity is taking place in the Enceladus ocean. Previous results, published in March 2015, suggested hot water is interacting with rock beneath the sea; the new findings support that conclusion and add that the rock appears to be reacting chemically to produce the hydrogen.Read More
India Currency of Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 pulled out of circulation immediately Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000...Read More
- Boneyard, airplane graveyard. Old planes store | airplane graveyard | aircraft graveyard Boneyard
- Active meteor shower in December 2020
- Active Meteors in November 2020
- Planet Mars close approach to earth captured with small telescope and smart phone
- Video Footage of Red Planet Mars | Mangal Grah. from small telescope and Mobile phone. It’s getting closer to earth ?