Category: Festivals and Events
Karva Chauth day celebrated by Hindu Women they do Shringaar, Mehndi Karva Chauth is an annual one-day festival celebrated by Hindu women in North India, the Indian state of Gujarat and parts of Pakistan in which married women...Read More
Vijayadashami also known as Dashahara, Dussehra, Navratri or Durgotsav is one of the most important Hindu festivals celebrated in various forms, across India, Nepal and Bangladesh. The name Dussehra is derived from Sanskrit...Read More
- Boneyard, airplane graveyard. Old planes store | airplane graveyard | aircraft graveyard Boneyard
- Active meteor shower in December 2020
- Active Meteors in November 2020
- Planet Mars close approach to earth captured with small telescope and smart phone
- Video Footage of Red Planet Mars | Mangal Grah. from small telescope and Mobile phone. It’s getting closer to earth ?